Monday, December 29, 2008

A few words

Not much going on here today. I slept in late and then was off to get a few things done. Went to my daughter's and then to my son's and I got to see his girls-well only 1 was awake and I enjoyed her so much. I went to the store and grabbed something for dinner. Burritos always a family favorite, feeds a lot of people and usually have leftovers.

It's amazing how much my children have grown up. My son is a responsible stay at home dad to his 2 girls and "step-son"; he's not married but they have been together since his "step-son" was 9 months old and he'll be 5 in May. The girls are his and they are 21 months old and 8 months old, they are exactly to the day and almost to the hour 13 months apart. He is doing a great job. His house cleaning abilities lack some and I don't know how he does it some days.

My daughter is a "wife"; not married either but no children and she loves it. She's just 21 and she doesn't work so she takes care of the house. By the time I had arrived at her house around 1:45pm she had already, washed the dishes, been to the gas station, cleaned the laundry room, done the laundry and cleaned the litter box out.

When did they grow up? Was I there? I can't remember...it seems like only yesterday.

No comments: