Monday, July 13, 2009

Bed Linens

So I've been really busy lately, cleaning house and getting things ready for the auction or a yard sale.

Had a brain storm today and thought I'd be sure to pass this one along. The closet in the bathroom has been straightened and straightened and then re-straightened which has driven me nuts. So here's an idea that I hope you like. Hang your sheets and pillow cases in a bedroom closet or for that fact in the closet of the room in which they will be used. I took hangers you know the kind you get when you buy pants or shorts from say Wal-Mart. Or just buy a few slack hangers. Fold the linens to the appropriate size for the hanger and then hang in the closet. No more mess in the linen closet (ok wishful thinking) and if you put the linens in the same room as where they will be used, then there is no searching when time to change them out.

No comments: