Thursday, January 8, 2009

January 7, 2009

Ok, what's the problem? Just days into the new year and I'm having trouble sticking to my "new year's resolution". "Be true to myself". It's a lot harder than I ever imagined. Sometimes I am so sensitive and I knowingly make myself aware of this and yet I let it get the best of me. My feelings get hurt and my defenses go up and I find myself more worried about what others think than how this will affect me and how my reactions will thus affect others.

So first things first, I am not perfect! I am not perfect! Now what a relief, trying to be perfect isn't being true to myself and oh the strain it puts on me, no wonder I have anxiety issues.

I am really enjoying reading all the various blogs that I subscribe to, so ladies and gentlemen keep up the good work, and try this year to be true to yourself.

No comments: