Sunday, May 3, 2009

Birthdays!

So Easter came and went and I didn't start blogging again til now. Boy have things been busy. There have been appointments, (I started donating plasma again for $55 a week-so it's not exactly donating), my daughter and I both had dentist appointments and now I need to go see an oral surgeon.

But the birthdays have taken up the most time, I really feel sorry for my "daughter-in-law" and son. They have been together for 4 years now and although they are not married have 2 children together plus she has a son from a previous relationship. So they have 3 children 5 years old and under and the birthdays are back to back. Mina turned 2 March 22nd; Kaylynn turned 1 April 22nd; and Kenny turned 5 May 2nd.

So there have been gifts to buy and Easter was thrown into the mix as well. I started right after Christmas buying things a little at a time and I put the items into a clear plastic tote (so I can see in it and put a lid on it too.) In the end I still have things left over you know for those surprise visits with the grand kids and the budget wasn't broken.

No comments: